Meet YouTube Music and YouTube Premium, Google’s confusing new streaming services
Streaming services are so hot right now that Google can’t have enough of them. The company unveiled two new products, including YouTube Music and YouTube Premium, that will get you access to plenty of ad-free content, including YouTube originals. Although ad-based consumption will still be a thing.
Wait, didn’t YouTube already launch paid subscriptions? Yes, yes it did. But forget all about those. What you want to focus on is YouTube Music and YouTube Premium.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $20 cord-free earbuds, best Fire TV accessory, waterproof speaker, Crock-Pots, more
- All you need to add gigabit Ethernet to your home is 2 minutes and $50
Trending Right Now:
- Wow, I wonder why AT&T and Verizon aren’t worried about that mammoth Sprint-T-Mobile merger
- OnePlus copied the iPhone X, but it also improved Apple’s design in one important way
- Galaxy Note 9 and S10 may launch early, but it’s the secret reason why that has us intrigued
Meet YouTube Music and YouTube Premium, Google’s confusing new streaming services originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 17 May 2018 at 06:50:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.