Mac shipments grew in Q1 as PCs declined

Facebook
VKontakte
share_fav

Apple was a bright spot in the global PC market last quarter. Market analysis firm Gartner says Mac shipments grew 1.5 percent, even as the total market for laptops and desktops dropped 1.4 percent. The U.S. helped drag down the global totals, with a 2.9 percent decline. Still, that helped push up Apple’s share of […]

(via Cult of Mac - Tech and culture through an Apple lens)

view Cult of Mac
#imac
#macbook
#macbook air
#news