‘Fortnite’ vending machines should help to level the Battle Royale playing field
Vending machines are coming to Fortnite's Battle Royale mode, Epic Games announced on Wednesday. Once they arrive in-game, vending machines will allow players to exchange materials they've collected in the match for weapons and items of a randomly selected rarity. The machines will offer three different items of that rarity, but you will have to spend a specific type of material (Wood, Stone or Metal) in order to purchase each item.
Items purchased at a Common vending machine will cost 100 materials, Uncommon will cost 200, Rare will cost 300, Epic will cost 400 and Legendary will cost 500 materials. The machines will cycle through the three available items on a short timer, but you can speed the timer up by bashing the machine with your pickaxe.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $27 multicolor LED bulb with a Bluetooth speaker built in
- Hurry and you can pick up a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller at its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- Bloomberg: Apple is working on iPhones with designs and features like nothing we’ve ever seen
- Behold: The Galaxy Note 9 of our dreams
- Leak sheds light on a third Pixel 3 phone that will be Google’s new Nexus
‘Fortnite’ vending machines should help to level the Battle Royale playing field originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 4 Apr 2018 at 15:06:40 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.