Apple’s brand-new YouTube channels is packed with helpful how-to videos
Apple has long been the brand to beat when it comes to massive, captivating advertising campaigns. From the iPad commercial that you likely saw close to a hundred times over Thanksgiving to the holiday ads that we've highlighted throughout the years to the 1984 ad that is fondly remembered as one of the greatest Super Bowl ads of all time.
But while Apple has a great deal of experience with billboards and TV commercials, the company's online presence has been oddly lacking while other smartphones and tech brands pass it by. For example, Apple has a Twitter account that currently features no tweets. And the holiday ads from years past? For whatever reason, they're no longer hosted on Apple's official YouTube channel. When it comes to social media, Apple simply hasn't made much of an effort to connect with an audience online, and yet, there are signs that the company's strategy is beginning to shift.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s single best-selling Black Friday deal is still available right now
- Surprise! Nest’s Learning Thermostat just dropped to an all-time low for Cyber Monday
Trending Right Now:
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- 8 paid iPhone apps on sale for free today
- Incredibly creepy ‘ghost ship’ with 8 dead crew members just showed up in Japan
Apple’s brand-new YouTube channels is packed with helpful how-to videos originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 28 Nov 2017 at 21:01:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.