Purported OnePlus 8 specs leak contains a few surprising revelations
The first wave of 2020 flagship Android phones is here, with the Galaxy S20 and Xiaomi Mi 10 being the first phones to rock Qualcomm’s brand new Snapdragon 865 processor, which comes with built-in 5G connectivity. These phones also feature insane specs when it comes to RAM and storage, with the 16GB/512GB Galaxy S20 Ultra being a phone that has no rival. It's also extremely expensive, retailing for $1,599.
But the S20 won’t be the only high-end handset hitting stores this spring, and a much cheaper flagship is right around the corner. The OnePlus 8 series is also expected to rock the same Snapdragon 865 chip, but the new OnePlus phones will be a lot cheaper than Samsung's without sacrificing performance. In fact, we have a brand new leak that lists the main specs of the purported OnePlus 8 models the Chinese vendor is about to unveil.
Today's Top Deals
- Even if you don’t need one, Woot!’s tablet deal is too good to pass up
- If you have a PS4, Switch, or any other video game console, you also need this $40 accessory
- Unbelievable deal gets you two Wyze home cameras and a $90 Echo Show 5 for just $51
Trending Right Now:
- What to watch on Netflix in February: 10 surprisingly good movies and shows you might’ve missed
- Can you make it to the end of this terrifying new Netflix show that people are too scared to finish?
- This new ‘Matrix 4’ set footage will both excite and terrify you
Purported OnePlus 8 specs leak contains a few surprising revelations originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 17 Feb 2020 at 18:58:52 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.