Who will Marvel’s new heroes be in Avengers 5? Here’s the potential new Avengers lineup
Marvel's fourth phase of movies and TV series is about to kick off, with Black Widow being the first superhero film of MCU Phase 4 to hit theaters. Unfortunately for fans of the Avengers, Phase 4 definitely doesn't include an Avengers sequel, which might've seemed like a surprising move from Marvel last July when it unveiled the new roster of MCU films and TV shows. Tere's no place for Avengers 5 in Phase 4 because the entire MCU needs a soft reset. Some of our favorite heroes are dead or retired, and Thanos is gone. Not to mention that Marvel just got its hands on a slew of exciting new characters thanks to Disney's acquisition of Fox, characters who wouldn't have been used in the MCU otherwise.
Today's Top Deals
- Even if you don’t need one, Woot!’s tablet deal is too good to pass up
- If you have a PS4, Switch, or any other video game console, you also need this $40 accessory
- Unbelievable deal gets you two Wyze home cameras and a $90 Echo Show 5 for just $51
Trending Right Now:
- This new ‘Matrix 4’ set footage will both excite and terrify you
- What to watch on Netflix in February: 10 surprisingly good movies and shows you might’ve missed
- Can you make it to the end of this terrifying new Netflix show that people are too scared to finish?
Who will Marvel’s new heroes be in Avengers 5? Here’s the potential new Avengers lineup originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 17 Feb 2020 at 12:40:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.