Here are the first big spoilers from the Marvel TV show that’ll explain a huge ‘Endgame’ mystery
Marvel has a whopping 14 upcoming movies and TV series that are all included in MCU Phase 4, including six films and eight Disney+ shows. It all starts in cinemas this May when Black Widow launches. Then, later this year, the first Marvel shows will be available for streaming on Disney+, including a limited series that will set up what may end up being one of the most important films of Phase 4. That’s WandaVision, which ties directly into Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. But that’s not the only series with a direct connection to the Doctor Strange sequel. There’s one other show that’s equally exciting as it’ll provide the answer to one of the few Avengers: Endgame mysteries that still remain. And now, we may finally have the first major spoilers from the show.
Today's Top Deals
- AirPods Pro are back down to Amazon’s lowest price and we seriously can’t believe it
- Today’s top deals: Rare AirPods Pro discount, huge Amazon device sale, $24 home camera, Pixel 3a deals, weighted blankets, more
- SodaStream’s most popular starter bundle is $30 off at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- The mysterious new PS5 feature everyone’s talking about might have a disturbing downside
- New Android flagship supports faster wireless charging speed than Galaxy S20’s fast wired charging
- The sleazy move from this cable company just reminds me again why I cut the cord
Here are the first big spoilers from the Marvel TV show that’ll explain a huge ‘Endgame’ mystery originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 13 Feb 2020 at 12:36:40 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.