Fantastic Four might be the reason we’re going to have to wait so long for a new ‘Avengers’ movie
“We didn’t even mention that we’re making Black Panther 2. And we didn’t mention that Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is coming. We didn’t even have time to talk about Captain Marvel 2, by the way. I didn’t even have time to talk about the Fantastic Four. And there’s no time left to talk about mutants,” Kevin Feige said in July at Comic-Con, at the end of the Marvel panel where the exec revealed the plans for Phase 4.
With that, Feige confirmed that Disney’s newly acquired properties would soon be included in the MCU, and future stories will deliver the highly-anticipated Fantastic Four and X-Men team-ups we’ve been dreaming of. What was strange about Marvel’s Phase 4 announcement is that it contained no Avengers, Guardians, or Spider-Man news, although we would soon learn that Spider-Man 3 would be included in Phase 4.
An Avengers 5 film, however, might need a few more years — we need plenty of new heroes in the depleted team, as well as new villains to face. But if this leak turns out to be true, then we might have to wait even longer for Avengers 5 than we thought, as Marvel’s might focus on the Fantastic Four next.
Today's Top Deals
- Today’s top deals: $37 noise cancelling headphones, $7 Alexa smart plugs, Funko Pop! blowout, $127 robot vacuum, more
- The Anker car charger that’s much more than just a car charger is down to $13.99
- Two of the hottest new Nintendo Switch games out right now are discounted at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- If this new leak is true, the PS5 has already won the next-gen console war
- A new streaming service with popular movies and shows is taking on Netflix – and it’s completely free
- Marvel’s next massive villain to replace Thanos might’ve leaked, and we couldn’t be more excited
Fantastic Four might be the reason we’re going to have to wait so long for a new ‘Avengers’ movie originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 6 Feb 2020 at 22:14:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.