After a shocking departure, Marvel’s biggest Phase 4 film might’ve found a fantastic new director
I’ve now told you a bunch of times that Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, the sequel to Doctor Strange that’s set to premiere in May 2021, is shaping up to be one of the most exciting MCU Phase 4 adventures. That’s due in part to the fact that the film is confirmed to have direct ties to two highly-anticipated Disney+ shows, including WandaVision and Loki, and it'll introduce a hero we're expecting. Moreover, several reports claimed that Marvel is looking to add other superheroes to the film, as it’s currently casting Miss America and Clea roles. Other rumors said that Deadpool, X-Men, and even alternate versions of the existing Avengers could appear in the movie, which makes sense since Strange is exploring the multiverse. And let’s not forget that the biggest twist of Phase 4 might happen in the sequel, a plot decision that supposedly alienated Scott Derrickson and drove him to leave the project. The departure of the original Strange director appears to be Marvel’s biggest problem with Multiverse of Madness, but now it looks the studio may have fixed the problem in the best possible way.
Today's Top Deals
- Today’s top deals: $37 noise cancelling headphones, $7 Alexa smart plugs, Funko Pop! blowout, $127 robot vacuum, more
- AirPods Pro are still down to their lowest price on Amazon, but not for much longer
- Try these shockingly good $37 noise cancelling headphones before you drop $300 on Sony’s
Trending Right Now:
- If this new leak is true, the PS5 has already won the next-gen console war
- Marvel’s next massive villain to replace Thanos might’ve leaked, and we couldn’t be more excited
- 10 hidden Google Maps tricks you’ll be so angry you didn’t already know
After a shocking departure, Marvel’s biggest Phase 4 film might’ve found a fantastic new director originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 6 Feb 2020 at 12:43:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.