Dave Chappelle endorses Andrew Yang for president: 'I'm Yang Gang!'
- 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang was endorsed by comedian and actor Dave Chappelle on Tuesday.
- "Dave is one of the most important voices in our country today and I'm thrilled he has thrown his support behind this campaign," Yang said in the statement.
- Chappelle is set to perform two shows in South Carolina later this month to benefit Yang's campaign.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Comedian and actor Dave Chappelle on Tuesday officially endorsed tech entrepreneur Andrew Yang for president.
"I'm Yang Gang," Chappelle said, according to a statement from Yang's 2020 campaign.
- Andrew Yang takes a break from New Hampshire campaigning to talk the NBA, surviving his lonely high school years, rejecting identity politics, and raising a special needs child
- Cory Booker ran for president in 2020. Here's everything we know about the candidate and his platform
- Sen. Cory Booker drops out of the 2020 presidential race less than a month before the Iowa caucuses