These 5 credit cards basically put money in your pocket – and they’re perfect for newbies
BGR has partnered with The Points Guy for our coverage of credit card products. BGR and The Points Guy may receive a commission from card issuers.
Please note: the offers mentioned below are subject to change at any time and some may no longer be available.
It’s been another busy year in the world of rewards credit cards, with lucrative offers of five- and six-figure welcome bonuses dangled to tempt new sign-ups, new perks added to existing cards, new cards launched, and so much more. It can certainly be daunting to keep track of it all, especially if you’re an ordinary consumer who wants to start earning points and miles for the simple act of swiping a piece of plastic while trying to make sense of it all and figure out where to start. That’s why, as the year winds down, we thought we’d take a moment and offer a look back at some of the card options that we think are not only solid all-around rewards cards but perfect for first-time card owners -- specifically, first-timers to the world of points and miles who want to start racking up rewards for their purchases.
If you fit that bill, then read on for this guide’s introduction to five cards from Chase, Capital One, and American Express that we think deserve a closer look from you.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise deal slashes Apple Watch Series 5 down to its lowest price on Amazon
- Amazon’s Echo Dot bundle deals get you Philips Hue bulbs for $5 each, which is unheard of
Trending Right Now:
- PS5 and Xbox will be more expensive than the current consoles, but that’s fine
- TV reporter quits on-air after thinking she just won millions in the lottery
- Disney botched ‘Star Wars,’ but there’s a perfect sequel trilogy you might not even know about
These 5 credit cards basically put money in your pocket – and they’re perfect for newbies originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 25 Dec 2019 at 22:28:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.