Piece of Boeing airliner breaks loose, lands in residential neighborhood
Lots of people struggle with a fear of flying, but normally if you're a little bit freaked out by the thought of a massive commercial jet, you're actually on that jet. Folks in a residential neighborhood in Milton, Massachusettes, now have an entirely different reason to fear Boeing jets, and it has nothing to do with traveling on them.
As AP reports, a pilot flying a Boeing plane operated by Delta reported hearing "a loud noise" as the aircraft was making its way down to Logan Airport on a flight from Paris. That noise, as it turns out, was an inflatable evacuation slide breaking free from the plane. It landed in the middle of a back yard, just feet from residents who were working in their yard.
BGR Top Deals:
- One-day Amazon sale lets you turn any room into a home gym for $70
- Sony’s AirPods-crushing true wireless earbuds are finally discounted for Cyber Week
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix is releasing 53 new original movies and shows in December – here’s the complete list
- Leak says the epic Avengers vs. X-Men crossover we’ve been waiting for is finally on the way
- The first major ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ spoiler reveals six surprising cameos
Piece of Boeing airliner breaks loose, lands in residential neighborhood originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 3 Dec 2019 at 23:14:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.