Joe Biden nibbled on his wife's finger in a bizarre campaign stop moment
Getty Images/Joshua Lott
- Former Vice President Joe Biden inexplicably chomped down on his wife's finger during a campaign event in Iowa on Saturday.
- Jill Biden had been speaking to a crowd and gesturing with her hands when her husband leaned forward and nibbled on the tip of her index finger.
- She appeared to laugh off the bizarre moment.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Former Vice President Joe Biden inexplicably leaned forward and chomped down on his wife's finger as she spoke during a campaign stop in Iowa on Saturday.
Jill Biden had been speaking to a crowd and using her hands to gesture, barely missing her husband's face at several points.
- Obama is reportedly worried that Biden 'really doesn't have' an intimate bond with voters, which helped him win the White House in 2008
- Michael Bloomberg's presidential run could be part of a strategy to pay the cheapest rates possible to air anti-Trump ads
- Lindsey Graham says 'I love' Joe Biden but still believes his son's business dealings in Ukraine don't 'pass the smell test'