Huawei Mate 30 Pro rumored to launch in mid-November in major European markets
Huawei rushed its Mate 30 announcement this year, unveiling the new flagship just days after Apple took the stage to announce the iPhone 11. The Mate 30 Pro was officially introduced just a day before the iPhone 11 hit stores, but the phone came with a massive “flaw”: The lack of official Google apps, caused by the US ban.
And while Huawei’s press event for the Mate 30 series may have arrived a lot earlier than expected, its late 2019 flagship has yet to hit stores in some of Huawei’s most important markets. European fans of Huawei smartphones will soon be able to purchase the Mate 30 Pro and the regular Mate 30, though, assuming they’re ready to ditch Google’s version of Android in favor of Huawei’s alternative.
BGR Top Deals:
- Best-selling smart plugs that work with Google and Alexa are on sale for $6.37 each
- Today’s top deals: Surprise Fire TV Stick deal, $4 Alexa smart plugs, AA and AAA battery blowout, $45 Anker earphones, more
Trending Right Now:
- Walmart’s early Black Friday sale just started: Here are all the best deals
- We already know one of the PlayStation 5’s most important new features
- I watched 3 hours of Apple TV+ last night. Ignore most of what you’ve read
Huawei Mate 30 Pro rumored to launch in mid-November in major European markets originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 30 Oct 2019 at 20:39:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.