Based on all of the rumors and reports that have been flying around over the past several months, next year is going to be a huge year for the iPhone. Not only is Apple expected to revamp the new phone's design, but TF International Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has repeatedly claimed that a sequel to 2016's iPhone SE will arrive early next year as well. And in his latest report, he even provides a specific release window: Late March 2020.
According to Kuo (via MacRumors), Apple will begin mass production of the iPhone SE 2 (or iPhone 9 or iPhone 8s) in January 2020, and will then begin shipping the phone at the end of March. This not only lines up with his previous reports, but with the original iPhone SE as well, which launched on March 31st, 2016.
BGR Top Deals:
- Turn any light switch in your home into a smart switch in 2 seconds with this $23 box
- We don’t know how, but Sony true wireless earbuds are back on sale for $90 off
Trending Right Now:
- If you have any of these 17 dangerous apps on your iPhone, delete them right now
- Photo battle between an iPhone 11 Pro and a $7,500 DSLR might surprise you
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving (week of Oct. 27)
We might know exactly when the iPhone SE 2 will launch now originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 28 Oct 2019 at 11:50:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.