More evidence points to the imminent arrival of a much cheaper iPhone
Starting at just $449, the iPhone 8 is the cheapest iPhone you can buy from Apple right now. It’s also the only phone that Apple sells with Touch ID still on board. However, that iPhone features two-year-old hardware, which isn't ideal for everyone. You could go for the more expensive iPhone XR ($599) or iPhone 11 ($699) instead, as long as you don’t mind switching to Face ID, getting used to a bigger phone size, and paying slightly more. Or you could just wait, as Apple’s next affordable iPhone seems to be on the way.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company will be so mad that we showed you how to steal $120/year out of their pocket
- Amazon’s selling a 50-inch 4K TV with built-in Fire TV software for only $249.99
Trending Right Now:
- PlayStation 5’s price and exact release date might’ve just leaked
- Viral video shows a man blow up his backyard trying to kill a few cockroaches
- Someone created a 5-hour ‘Avengers: Endgame’ supercut that will blow your mind
More evidence points to the imminent arrival of a much cheaper iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 16:44:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.