Top Apple insider says iPhone SE 2 will launch with upgraded hardware early next year
All signs are pointing to a new iPhone being much closer to release than we may have expected. Rumors of a sequel to the mid-range iPhone SE have been floating around for years, but now the evidence is beginning to pile up, as TF International Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has offered up even more details about the phone in a research note. The most important takeaway is that we should see the iPhone SE 2 within the next 6 months.
BGR Top Deals:
- You won’t believe the prices HP has slashed during its latest sale
- Hurry and you can get a Fire TV Stick for $19.99
Trending Right Now:
- An Apple device like nothing we’ve ever seen before is launching next year
- Watch a snake eat another snake while being attacked by a wasp and remind yourself to avoid Florida
- Netflix might finally start limiting password sharing
Top Apple insider says iPhone SE 2 will launch with upgraded hardware early next year originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 21 Oct 2019 at 18:04:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.