Insider says it’s not the iPhone 11, but another new iPhone Apple’s about to release that’ll send sales soaring
The same insider who said a few days ago that Apple will release a 4.7-inch iPhone SE 2 in the first quarter of the year is back with one more prediction. Ming-Chi Kuo, who’s been accurate with his notes about unreleased Apple products, says the iPhone 11 series and the new iPhone SE handset will boost sales in the first quarter of 2020.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best true wireless earbuds we’ve ever heard cost $300, but they’re only $180 if you hurry
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: $15 Wi-Fi extender, $29 Roku Premiere, $70 off Roomba E5, more
Trending Right Now:
- Shots fired: Disney prepares to ban Netflix ads after its CEO slams Netflix
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving (week of Oct. 6)
- One star of ‘The Witcher’ wants us to stop comparing Netflix’s new show to ‘Game of Thrones’
Insider says it’s not the iPhone 11, but another new iPhone Apple’s about to release that’ll send sales soaring originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 06:50:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.