The world’s most accurate Apple insider just leaked iPhone SE 2 details and release timing
Apple just unveiled three new iPhones that are selling very well according to reports, and there's plenty of evidence to back up that claim — several models were sold out almost immediately after preorders began. But that doesn’t mean Apple is done launching new iPhones. A well-known insider says the company will unveil an iPhone SE replacement in the first quarter of 2020 that will feature a design like the old iPhone 8, but it'll have specs on par with the iPhone 11.
BGR Top Deals:
- You’d have to be nuts to pass up Sony’s $200 true wireless earbuds while they’re on sale for $69.99
- This Dyson cordless vacuum copycat has outstanding ratings and it costs $125.99 instead of $400+
Trending Right Now:
- The Google Maps feature we’ve been waiting for is finally here
- An insider just confirmed that this leaked PS5 design is real
- Pixel 4 stole one more feature from the iPhone, but Google made it much better
The world’s most accurate Apple insider just leaked iPhone SE 2 details and release timing originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 10:58:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.