Trump’s “Rocky” Pun Game & More Feature in This Week’s Top Comments Roundup
Once again, our ever-sarcastic readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. Your opinions mean a lot to us and we take our duty of rounding up a selection of the internet’s best comments very seriously. And we do it so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
This was a… erhh… rocky week, to say the least. A$AP Rocky finally got his time in court, and we followed the trial with bated breath. The self-proclaimed “pretty motherfucker” was freed while awaiting a verdict, but leaked docs revealed that this favourable outcome might have been caused by a US government-issued warning. Meanwhile the head of state, Trump himself, took to twitter to celebrate his successful diplomatic tantrum with a witty little pun. Needless to say, our dedicated readers were not amused with Donnie’s comedic efforts.
In other news, Post Malone teased his upcoming album, but ungrateful fans co-opted the good news to question his hygiene (again). A report revealed that millions of Kim Kardashian’s followers are fake and our very real followers had a lot to say about it. Meanwhile, Chance the Rapper found out the hard way that his fans aren’t as happy as he is when he caught wind of a few The Big Daynegative album reviews. Speaking of Ls, Barneys New York filed for bankruptcy and some of our commenters revealed a pun-game so weak it could rival Trump’s.
10. “Not the only thing that’s fake…” –
9. “Blue Velv-fit.” – Gerhard Stiene
8. “If we can’t get the app, then we can’t get the Ls.” –
7. “No, fans said they wanted to kill themselves after listening to The Big Day.” – (Source: Facebook)
6. “Ladies prepare your wallets because this bankruptcy sale gonna have us looking so fly.” –
Original Post: Twitter Was Not Impressed With Trump’s Weak A$AP Pun
5. “Trump is the newest member of A$AP Mob.” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Everything You Need to Know About the Apple Card
4. “How long does the battery last, two transactions ?” –
3. “Post Malone look like the 1% of bacteria Lysol won’t kill.” –
2. “So basically he’s trying to “Sweden” the deal to eliminate jail time.” –
1. “This MF so pretty US willing to risk it all.” –
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.