All the reasons why the Chase Sapphire Preferred deserves a spot in your wallet
BGR has partnered with The Points Guy for our coverage of credit card products. BGR and The Points Guy may receive a commission from card issuers.
Hardcore credit card enthusiasts who’ve gotten adept at racking up points and miles will often sing the praises of the now 3-year-old Chase Sapphire Reserve, a card that unquestionably has a lot to offer. The $300 annual travel credit can be used to cover lots of different expenses, plus you’ll quickly accumulate 3x points on travel and dining, along with 1.5-cent point redemptions via the Ultimate Rewards travel portal.
However, a case can be made that the Reserve has overshadowed its less-premium but still-attractive sibling, the Chase Sapphire Preferred. And we’re here to tell you all the reasons why the latter is nonetheless very deserving of a place in your wallet, starting with a welcome offer of 60,000 bonus points, an even lower annual fee and a whole lot more.
BGR Top Deals:
- Cowin’s $50 wireless noise canceling headphones shouldn’t be this close to $400 Bose headphones
- Do you have a Fire TV? Get this $25 accessory
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators are leaving HBO for Netflix, taking their divisive ideas with them
- The Apple Card is so much more revolutionary than you think
- One of the best PlayStation games of all time just launched on iOS
All the reasons why the Chase Sapphire Preferred deserves a spot in your wallet originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 7 Aug 2019 at 22:21:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.