See Ben Simmons’ Jordan-Inspired Ferrari & More in This Week’s Top Comments Roundup
With yet another turbulent week behind us, our ever-sarcastic readership has risen up to let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. It is our happy duty to round up a selection of the very best, so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
This week, we learned that Ben Simmons’ jokes will never get old, when the young NBA star balled out on a ridiculous, Travis Scott x Air Jordan 4-inspired Ferrari. Commenters were quick to react and point out the fact that time, and money, might have been better spent perfecting his jump shots. Everyone got in their feelings when we innocently ranked Quentin Tarantino’s movies, and Tokyo unveiling the new 2020 Olympics medals was, according to our readers’ reactions, disappointing at best. And last, but certainly not least, Bill Burr dissed 40-year-old sneakerheads, and our readership took it very personally… and rightfully so!
In other news, photographer Marcus Hyde got roasted when we reported on his creepy behavior, others let their unfavorable opinions about the latest Old Town Road remix be known, and savvy influencers faking it got pulled into the wrong kind of limelight.
So, without further ado, we must take this opportunity to thank our loyal readers for berating each post with such sarcastic precision as we delve further into the shady depths of this week’s top comments roundup.
10. “7 seasons to build it up for the 8th season to ruin it all.” – (Source: Facebook)
9. “Well, if this doesn’t bring about the apocalypse then nothing will.” – (Source: Facebook)
8. “BILL DEAD DOH.” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Ranking Every Quentin Tarantino Movie From Worst to Best
7. “Brace yourself… another ‘Best of’ list is incorrect.” – (Source: Facebook)
6.“Imagine the screen freezing at 5th gear.” – (Source: Facebook)
5. “Lol are you telling me people online are living a fantasy?!” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Tokyo 2020 Olympic Medals to Be Made From Recycled Plastics
4. “If you flip them over, will there be a Snapple Fact?” – (Source: Facebook)
3. “I don’t need the opinion of a person who eats butter with his rice…” – (Source: Facebook)
2. “Nigga look like Ty Quarter $ign.” – (Source: Facebook)
1. “He better drive his ass to the gym and work on that broke ass jumpshot!” – (Source: Facebook)
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.