KFC Bucket Hats, “Fake” Louis Vuitton & More Feature in This Week’s Top Comments Roundup Star
Once again, our ever-sarcastic readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. Each week it is our happy duty to round up a selection of the very best, so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
This week, we took a closer look at Louis Vuitton’s SS20 accessory line, which resembled freshly cut lawn, but we loved it nonetheless because Virgil Abloh can do no wrong… apparently. Speaking of wrong, KFC Russia dropped a bucket hat which, prepare to be surprised, is both a bucket and a hat! Unsurprisingly, the internet had a lot to say about this finger lickin’ good drop.
Original Post: Bentley Celebrates 100th Birthday With Autonomous EXP 100 GT
10. “But does it make coffee?” – (Source: Facebook)
9. “Don’t buy Nike shoes.” – (Source: Facebook)
8. “Those 3 people paying the subscription are the real heroes.” – (Source: Facebook)
7. “Glad Scarlett Johansson didn’t get cast.” – (Source: Facebook)
6. “All YEEZYs look like special shoes your parents bought you in middle school because you walked pigeon-toed.” – (Source: Facebook)
5. “Probs won’t be in TK Maxx.” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Here’s a Closer Look at Louis Vuitton’s SS20 Accessories
4. “The way they look, might as well buy fake ones from a street market.” – (Source: Facebook)
3. “Now that’s some different gravy. Take my money.” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: G-Eazy Is in Talks to Play Elvis in New Biopic
2. “G-Eazy? You mean spicy Macklemore?” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: YEEZY Is Working on Biodegradable Shoes Made of Algae
1. “THAT’S HOW SWAY!” – (Source: Facebook)
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.