Apple may release an iPhone SE 2 with a brand new design next year
The iPhone SE has long been a sleeper hit for Apple, with Tim Cook noting a few years ago that demand for the compact device was surprisingly strong and even higher than Apple's own internal projections.
"We're thrilled with the response that we've seen on it," Cook said during an earnings conference call in 2016. "It is clear that there is a demand there even much beyond what we thought. That is really why we have the constraint that we have."
BGR Top Deals:
- Prime Day came early for the Apple Watch Series 4
- Crazy sale gets you killer noise cancelling headphones for less than half as much as Beats
Trending Right Now:
- This is how incredible iOS 13 might look on the iPhone 11
- Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K is down to the price of an entry-level Fire TV Stick
- The iPhone app you need to stop spam calls is on sale for free today
Apple may release an iPhone SE 2 with a brand new design next year originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 27 May 2019 at 14:21:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.