This $8.99 iPhone case is perfect for people who hate iPhone cases
Some people are happy to spend hundreds or even more than $1,000 on an iPhone and then roll the dice by not protecting it with a case. We can totally understand not wanting to ruin Apple’s design with a big, bulky case, but you can still protect your phone from scratches. Check out the TOZO Ultra-Thin Hard Cover for iPhone, which is only $8.99 on Amazon. It’s paper thin so it won’t really help with drops, but it’ll do a great job of stopping scratches and swirls that would otherwise be inevitable.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Thin Like Naked- 0.35mm World Thinest protect Hard case. Maximum keep your iPhone XR, iPhone XS, or iPhone XS Max slim and provide scratch protection.
- Concise Designed- Semi Transparent, Simple, Elegant
- MATTE FACE - with matte optical texture, anti-glare(reduced reflection),reducing fingerprints or grease buildup.
- CAMERA RAISED - Camera hole ring raised protective layer, provide cell phone camera detail protection.
- PERFECT FIT - Specially designed for iPhone (2018 models), has precise cutouts for speakers, charging ports and buttons.
BGR Top Deals:
Trending Right Now:
- Stunning new video shows off Apple’s leaked iPhone 11 design
- New report teases crazy next-gen tech coming to the iPhone 11s next year
- 10 movies and shows to watch on Netflix before they’re removed in June
This $8.99 iPhone case is perfect for people who hate iPhone cases originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 25 May 2019 at 10:33:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.