Whether you're a young teen or you're middle-aged, acne is something that most people have to live with to some degree for all their lives. What you might not realize, however, is that switching up your routine just a tiny bit with some more effective cleansing products can have a dramatic impact and help clear up most or even all of your acne.
Best Spot Treatment For Acne
Finding the right face wash for your skin is important, and you obviously need to use it regularly. Some amount of acne will always find its way to the surface of your skin though, and that's where Amara Beauty Vitamin C Serum comes in. It doesn't just fight acne you have now, it also helps erase acne scars and prevent future breakouts. And don't worry, there are no parabens, dyes, or fragrances, and it's also vegan and cruelty-free.
Best Cleansing Mask For Acne
It might be called "Aztec Secret," but the secret is definitely out. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is by far the best deep cleansing face and body mask on the market. Use this mask on your face or anywhere else for about 10 minutes to remove dirt and impurities from your skin, shrink your pores, and fight acne before it even starts.
Best Drying Lotion For Acne
Drying lotion is an acne solution that works really well for many people, and there's no better product out there than Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. Nothing on the market works as quickly to eliminate whiteheads and sooth the skin while preventing scarring.
BGR Top Deals:
- Vizio’s surprisingly great compact sound bar is on sale for $79
- Amazon’s killer price on the Dyson V10 cordless vacuum just got even lower
Trending Right Now:
- Stunning new video shows off Apple’s leaked iPhone 11 design
- Netflix is releasing 56 new original movies and shows in June – here’s the full list
- NASA’s Kepler just spotted 18 new Earth-sized planets, but only one is worth dreaming about