Best Buy just canceled every preorder it took for the Galaxy Fold
It's going to keep getting worse for Samsung before it gets better, as Best Buy confirmed this week that all preorders for the Galaxy Fold have been canceled. This is a drastic step for the retailer to take, but following the catastrophe of the review cycle that preceded the planned April 26th launch date, Samsung had no choice but to delay the phone in order to determine why so many reviewers experienced severe issues with the hardware.
Samsung has reportedly made a few significant changes to the Galaxy Fold to rectify the issues that sprang up while members of the media were reviewing the phone, such as attaching the protective film to the body of the phone and shrinking the gaps around the hinge that allowed foreign particles to wreak havoc within.
BGR Top Deals:
- Vizio’s surprisingly great compact sound bar is on sale for $79
- Amazon’s killer price on the Dyson V10 cordless vacuum just got even lower
Trending Right Now:
- Stunning new video shows off Apple’s leaked iPhone 11 design
- NASA’s Kepler just spotted 18 new Earth-sized planets, but only one is worth dreaming about
- Netflix is releasing 56 new original movies and shows in June – here’s the full list
Best Buy just canceled every preorder it took for the Galaxy Fold originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 24 May 2019 at 15:58:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.