- Tiger Woods is back competing at a high level after it looked like he might never compete again.
- Woods was able to become one of the greatest golfers ever with an intense and competitive drive.
- We collected 23 examples below.
- Read all of Business Insider's Masters coverage here.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Tiger Woods is one of the most fiercely competitive golfers in the world.
From his cold demeanor on the course, relentless work ethic, and desire to do nothing else but win, there are endless stories about Woods' insane competitiveness.
Woods is back competing at a high level and competing for major championships. Relive some of the greatest examples of Woods' competitiveness below:
When Woods was 14 he said he could be the Michael Jordan of golf.YouTube
He has practiced before and after competitive rounds: He was spotted playing in the dark at the 2011 PGA Championship.Nike Golf
Source: Nike Golf
He used to have a crazy, non-stop daily routine.Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
Woods recently revealed what his daily routine was when he was younger:
"I used to get up in the morning, run four miles. Then I'd go to the gym, do my lift. Then I'd hit balls for two to three hours, I'd go play, come back, work on my short game, I'd go run another four more miles, and then if anyone wanted to play basketball or tennis, I would go play basketball or tennis. That was a daily routine. I'm not doing any of that now."