Nigerian Suspects In Jussie Smollett Case Released Without Charges — New Details HERE
This is becoming a real head-scratcher…
On Friday night, police released Ola and Abel Osundairo, the two Nigerian brothers and Empire extras who had previously been suspects in the Jussie Smollett attack case, with neither one being charged with a crime at this point.
Even more confusing, per TMZ, the two men are reportedly pro-LGBTQ and very anti-Donald Trump, which “has people on the Empire set scratching their heads,” considering Smollett’s accusations that his attackers were pro-Trump and shouted anti-gay rhetoric.
One of the brothers, Abel, reportedly worked as an extra on the Empire set as recently as a month ago — and each man is “well-known and well-liked” by both cast and crew.
Furthermore, Jussie would “frequently” approach each of the brothers on set to chat about health and fitness, per TMZ sources.
So something doesn’t add up here — or police had the wrong guys from the start.
Smollett has long said his attackers were white, which obviously doesn’t track with these two.
And cops officially said on Friday night that the pair are no longer suspects, after being interrogated about the case itself and then officially released from police custody.
What happens now? So confusing!
[Image via Brian To/WENN.]
The post Nigerian Suspects In Jussie Smollett Case Released Without Charges — New Details HERE appeared first on Perez Hilton.