Eminem Outsells Drake & iPhone XI Leak Leaves Many Underwhelmed in This Week’s Top Comments Roundup
It’s a new year everyone! And that means new comments, and the same old savagery. So, to kick off 2019 right, we present this year’s second comments roundup, full of everything you have come to love about our ever-sarcastic readership, and much more. We hope you will continue to take time away from your New Year’s resolutions to entertain us with your Dad-level puns, biting sarcasm, and for better or worse, poor humor. Without it, we might be at risk of taking this thing we deem to be our culture a little too seriously.
This week, a new iPhone XI leak has had readers up in arms, comparing its so-called “innovative design” to the earlier work of its competitors, Eminem outselling Drake and Taylor Swift last year has the world confused, and Apple trolling Amazon and Google almost made it lose site of its Jennifer Lawrence fiasco. Next to this, one pair of Raf Simons-designed Calvin Klein sneakers are believed to be better used for reserving parking spaces, and the video for Lil Pump’s new single “Butterfly Doors” is full of everything you might have expected… fast cars, diamonds, etc.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: OFF-WHITE Pays Homage to Basquiat With New iPhone Cases
10. “‘OFF-WHITE pays homage to Basquiat by bastardizing his art to sell cases for cellphones made in sweatshops.’” – (Source: Facebook)
9. “Flex pipes for your feet” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Watch the Video for Lil Pump’s New Single “Butterfly Doors”
8. “Nah, I’m peeping this paint dry right now… maybe after I watch my grass grow tomorrow, and my water boil tomorrow night, I’ll give it a looksie…” – (Source: Facebook)
7. “Could leave these outside your house and no one would park across your drive.” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Apple Trolls Google & Amazon With Billboard at CES
6. “Oh yeah… should ask Jennifer Lawrence tho.” – (Source: Facebook)
5. “I’m just here for the “MEATBALLS”.” – (Source: Facebook)
4. “The Air Bunions