Readers Ponder Over ‘Bandersnatch’ & Nike Gets Roasted in This Week’s Top Comments Roundup
It’s a new year everyone! And that means new comments, and the same old savagery. So, to kick off 2019 right, we have setup this year’s very first comments roundup… full of everything you have come to expect from our ever-sarcastic readership. We hope you will continue to take time away from your New Year’s resolutions and hangovers to entertain us with your Dad-level puns, biting sarcasm, and for better or worse, poor humor. Without it, we might be at risk of taking this thing thing we deem to be our culture a little too seriously.
This week, Netflix proved to be a breeding ground for sassy comments, which is no surprise since there’s nothing else to do in that awkward week between Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Of course, the multiple endings of the new Black Mirror movie, Bandersnatch, inspired fruitful participation, whereas the 15 Documentaries on Netflix That Will Make You A Better Person had one reader wanting to pack it in for good.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Nike Celebrates Winter With “Snow Day” Air Monarch 4
10. “’The Mall Walkers are getting a new look of sorts lmao! I swear I’ve only ever seen these type of Nikes at Sears.” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: The Highsnobiety Guide to Staying Chill This Holiday Season
9. “You forgot booze.” – MetalUpYourThingy (Source: Highsnobiety)
8. “Seinfeld Summer of George vest.” – rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Raf Simons Drops $365 Silver Crushed Can Keychain
7. “I got them for $200, but for $250 I’ll go out and find your name on the Coke can too.” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Drake Goes Full Dad Mode & Shares Art by His Son Adonis
6. “We wouldn’t see a proud Papi without Pusha T.” – (Source: Facebook)
5. “Finally, a Crash Bandicoot crossover.” – (Source: Facebook)
4. “Make yourself a better person by unfollowing Lowsnobiety craps.” – (Source: Facebook)
3. “I got the ending where Jack drowns, even though there was definitely room for him and Rose on the floating wood… Pretty sad tbh.” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Nike’s Rise React Flyknit Gets the “Triple Black” Treatment
2. “These shits look like a Ford Fiesta.” – (Source: Facebook)
1. “@Mondo Morfin I tag myself cuz I likes that zombie shit.” – (Source: Facebook)
Let loose on the news that there’s going to be a ‘Jay & Silent Bob’ reboot here.