2018 may be (finally) coming to an end, but that hasn’t slowed down the news nor the comments. From the bottom of our hearts, we must thank you, dear readers, for taking time out of your schedules at this busy time of year to entertain us with your Dad-level puns, biting sarcasm, and just general savagery. Never change.
This week, Virgil Abloh did what he does best, by upsetting a lot of budding fashion critics with OFF-WHITE’s new Basquiat-inspired collection, and the release of some totally winter-appropriate jelly sandals. Speaking of people getting upset, commenters had strong feelings about the new SnoozYe app, which, you guessed it, snoozes Kanye from your news feed until you’re ready to welcome Yeezus back into your heart.
Finally, in keeping with the holiday tradition of spending a heap of money, we saw 10 holiday sweaters that are admittedly fire, and luckily so because you’ll want to wear them all season to get your money’s worth.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as many more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “Fuck that shit, if I can’t have box logo hoody nobody in my house can!” – Scott Kendall (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: OFF-WHITE’s Signature Zip-Tie Appears on New Jelly Sandals
9. “Let’s agree at this point that Virgil is simply trolling us.” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: 10 Holiday Sweaters That You’ll Want to Wear All Winter
8. “This shit is popping up for me because I said “Christmas sweater” about an hour ago in a conversation.” – (Source: Facebook)
7. “Nice of Tyler to put this A$AP guy on the map.” – (Source: Facebook)
6. “Semi frozen yellow = freshly pissed in snow.” – (Source: Facebook)
5. “Damn, even Michelle O. is a hypebeast now.” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Elon Musk Reveals The Boring Company’s Underground LA Tunnel
4. “Trains. He has invented trains.” – (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: New App SnoozYe Cancels Kanye West From Your News Feed
3. “How ’bout I cancel this page for blasphemy?” – (Source: Facebook)
2. “Using Basquiat’s name and inspiration. How innovative.” – (Source: Facebook)
1. “$725.00 for a Hoodie? For that money, you can lick my Basquiats.” – Daisy Diamant-Dillon (Source: Highsnobiety)
If you’ve already watched all the Home Alone movies (no shade), you can get an extra fix from adult Macaulay Culkin in this Google ad.