Charges levelled over nitrous oxide baby death at Sydney hospital

Photo of Charges levelled over nitrous oxide baby death at Sydney hospital
Facebook
VKontakte
share_fav

Newborn died after gas mix-up at Lidcombe-Bankstown hospital in 2016

The people allegedly responsible for fatally giving a newborn baby nitrous oxide at a Sydney hospital two years ago will face criminal charges.

Baby John Ghanem died after he was accidentally given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen at Lidcombe-Bankstown hospital in July 2016.

Continue reading...
view The Guardian: World News
#new south wales
#crime australia
#sydney
#australia news
#health