5 things you might love about ‘Hitman 2,’ and 3 you might not
When I finally got around to playing Hitman before putting together our 2016 games of the year list, I was blown away. Although the individual parts of Hitman might not have been revolutionary, the sum of its parts was. Hitman was doing something that no other game was even attempting: Setting players loose in intricately designed sandboxes with an unlimited number of ways to accomplish their goal and rewarding creativity.
Developer IO Interactive had a difficult line to walk with the sequel, as it didn't need to fix anything that wasn't broken, but knew it could improve upon infrastructure of the game. While there are still a few outstanding issues that need to be addressed, Hitman 2 is the natural evolution of one of this generation's most interesting franchises.
BGR Top Deals:
- Meet the new 5-star wireless headphones that go toe to toe with Bose
- Pick up a fast wireless charger for just $6.99 in this Amazon sale
Trending Right Now:
- Walmart’s Black Friday ad is official: iPhone XS, Galaxy Note 9, consoles, TVs, and so much more
- Best Buy’s early Black Friday sale is live: Here are the 10 best deals
- NASA’s ‘quiet’ sonic boom tests kick off in Texas, and could change air travel forever
5 things you might love about ‘Hitman 2,’ and 3 you might not originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 8 Nov 2018 at 13:04:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.