Seis brasileiros morrem por acidente de gás no Chile

Facebook
VKontakte
share_fav

Picture released by Aton showing people looking as Chilean firefighters try to enter an apartment where six Brazilians died in Santiago, on May 22, 2019. - Six tourists died on Wednesday in a Santiago apartment after having inhaled a gas, allegedly carbon monoxide, according to Rodrigo Soto, commander of the Chilean capital's police. (Photo by Karin Pozo / ATON CHILE / AFP) / RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE - MANDATORY CREDIT "AFP PHOTO / ATON / KARIN POZO" - NO MARKETING NO ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS - DISTRIBUTED AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS - CHILE OUT Caption

ver Jornal do Comércio
#chile