After three super successful Skift Global Forum gatherings in New York City since 2014, we are now ready to bring the travel industry’s most creative and inspirational leadership conference to other key regions of the world. We are starting with the next step: Europe.
Today, we are very excited to announce Skift Global Forum: Europe. It will be held in London on April 4, 2017 at the very cool Tobacco Dock.
The SGF:E will bring the same mix of business, tech, and creative CEOs and leaders who are fanatically focused on the big-picture issues that are defining the future of travel in Europe.
We’re holding the event in London because, like most of the travel business community in Europe, we know that London is still a key player in the global travel community and we see it as a possible bellwether for bigger changes.
With the Brexit process starting and the rise of isolationism in key parts of Europe, the importance of travel to the most visited continent becomes even more urgent. We will explore these and more issues in our inaugural one-day European gathering in London.
We have already confirmed the following CEO and top execs to speak there, and we will soon announce more.
- Richard Solomons, CEO of InterContinental Hotels Group
- Bjorn Kjos, CEO of Norwegian Air
- Daniel Houghton, CEO of Lonely Planet
- Hugo Burge, CEO of Momondo Group
- Gareth Williams, CEO of Skyscanner
- Claus Sendlinger, CEO of Design Hotels
- Gordon Innes, CEO of London & Partners
- David Scowsill, CEO of WTTC
- James Lohan and Tamara Lohan, Founders of Mr & Mrs Smith
- Oliver Heckmann, VP of Travel, Google
- Johannes Thomas, Managing Director of Trivago
We are also very excited to partner with London & Partners for the SGF:E for the pre-conference evening event on Apr 3rd.
We have opened up a very limited number of early bird tickets to SGF:E. Grab them while they are still available.
Get Your Tickets to Skift Global Forum: Europe Now
If you are interested in sponsoring what will surely be the most creative and relevant business conference in Europe in 2017, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.