10. Gluten-free cilantro-lime shrimp sopes recipe
What could possibly make these heavenly little pillows of deep-fried corn even better? Topping them with guacamole and cilantro-lime shrimp might do it.
9. Gluten-free grilled tuna salad with creamy sesame-garlic dressing recipe
Aside from the fact that I could drink the creamy sesame-garlic dressing, this grilled tuna salad looks fresh and delicious. Just make sure you've got some gluten-free soy sauce on hand.
8. Gluten-free cauliflower-crust pizza
with grilled corn, zucchini and tomatoes recipe
I know pizza purists out there who would say this is sacrilege, but I have to admit this looks like a pretty tasty way to eat cauliflower.
7. Gluten-free quinoa and veggie stir-fry recipe
The quinoa trend has been going strong for some time, so it's no surprise this veggie stir-fry made the top 10.
6. Gluten-free fresh blueberry and coconut bars recipe
These blueberry-coconut bars are proof that gluten-free baking does not have to be difficult.
5. Gluten-free banana squares with banana-cream frosting recipe
Gluten-free or not, I want these banana cream squares in my mouth.
4. Gluten-free chia seed pudding with apricots and almonds recipe
Healthy chia seed pudding that can double as breakfast or dessert. Or both in the same day. I won't judge.
3. Gluten-free hoisin-glazed chicken with roasted green beans recipe
Homemade hoisin sauce is the key to this delicious chicken dinner.
2. Gluten-free tortilla chip-crusted baked chicken tenders with honey-yogurt dip recipe
Eating gluten-free does not have to mean forgoing everyone's favorite drive-thru treat: chicken tenders.
1. Gluten-free mini blueberry cheesecakes recipe
Of course, our most popular gluten-free recipe of the year is for these luscious mini blueberry cheesecakes. I mean, just look at 'em.
For tons of great recipes, like our