Mini jalapeño kielbasa cornbread muffins are a great game day appetizer
These babies are packed with lots of fresh ingredients but are simply made with a box of cornbread mix. They are super easy to make, and you can choose to share or eat them all by yourself. I won't judge.
Mini kielbasa jalapeño cornbread muffins recipe
Go mini or go home! These little spicy kielbasa jalapeño cornbread muffin appetizer bites are perfect for watching the big game.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Bake time: 15 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 box cornbread mix
- 1/3 cup chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1/3 cup diced kielbasa
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F, and spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare the cornbread mix according to the box directions.
- Stir in the jalapeños, kielbasa and cheddar cheese.
- Fill the mini muffin tin 3/4 full of batter, and bake for about 15 minutes, until golden around the edges.
- Serve plain or with ketchup for dipping.
For tons of great recipes, like our